Advice to see your freedom
“Working with Peter is just fantastic. With his structured approach and simple tools, he helps to identify a wide range of career issues, to discover your own strengths in an easy way and to determine what you need in your working life in order to work with passion and enthusiasm every day. Through Peter’s help and advice, I have gained clear insight into my own needs in terms of work content and work environment and am thus able to make better choices for the next steps in my career development. I can heartily recommend Peter’s coaching to everyone.”
Ines Rüthrich, Project Manager & Implementation Consultant at Talentsoft
The advice is aimed at increasing self-knowledge and self-awareness. Gaining insight into one’s own strengths, pitfalls and development points. It provides independent counseling from an expert on the questions: “Who am I?” and “How can I improve myself?”
This service includes the following:
- Drawing up a personal profile (TriMetrix: thinking styles, skills, motives and behavioural styles) (30 min.);
- Discussion of profile;
- A second interview to answer questions;
- Advisory interview;
The program takes 2 weeks to 1 month to complete.
A counseling session can be held online or face to face. Face to face conversations take place at Het Coachhuis or at the location where the coachee works.
After agreement, the dates for the sessions are determined and locations are reserved. Before each session, I prepare myself by reading reports and profiles I have already made. I make notes of each report and share these with the coachee. The coachee makes a reflection report of each conversation.
Supporting methods and resources
A project is always tailor-made. Conversations are therefore supported and supplemented with one or more of the following methods and means:
- Created TriMetrix profile: Thinking styles, Talents, Drives and Behavioural styles profile
- Exercises: Switching perspectives, listening exercises, The Behaviour Game and The Motivation Game
- The book: Excelling in freedom, a recipe for personal development, Peter Roemeling, ISBN: 978-90-812163-0-2
- Bibliography & film tips
- Online surveys and 360 degree feedback
- Reflection reports of the interviews